Google Drive cloud storage service unavailable or has exceeded its request threshold

waynmey
Starting out

Google Drive cloud storage service unavailable or has exceeded its request threshold

Post by waynmey »

Hey everyone

I am having a problem where the application HBS is giving me an error when syncing my google drive folder with my QNAP device.

The error is: cloud storage service unavailable or has exceeded its request threshold

I have checked this forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=149881&p=788758#p788758 and this forum thread viewtopic.php?f=324&t=150242, however, it seems the firmware and HBS application has been updated therefore the settings stated in the above forums " Go to the job, choose Edit->Rules->Options ... then scroll down to the bottom. You'll see a checkbox for Destination Storage Usage Limit. Uncheck it or set it to something appropriate." is no longer available as an option.

Please help me resolve this error so I can back up to the cloud successfully. Thank you in advance and Kind regards
dirkonline
Easy as a breeze

Re: Google Drive cloud storage service unavailable or has exceeded its request threshold

Post by dirkonline »

I am facing the same issue. I recommend opening a case with Qnap support though.
msrl2000
New here

Re: Google Drive cloud storage service unavailable or has exceeded its request threshold

Post by msrl2000 »

same here
modestos
Starting out

Post by modestos »

Same here. Multiple accounts of our NAS users all fail to sync with gdrive
Some of them pop up this message while others log the very informative:
Failed to complete Sync Job: ... Download diagnostic report and contact QNAP support. Error: NotFoundError
msrl2000
New here

Post by msrl2000 »

I opened a support case to QNAP, got an answer that the problem is known and will be fixed in the next update.

Return to “Google Cloud Storage”