LDAP configuration gone after update

Q'center app, Helpdesk app
soulhunter
New here

LDAP configuration gone after update

Post by soulhunter »

Hi!
After applying the latest update to my TS-853 Pro i've detected some weird things.
Some services are taking a huge time to start after reboot such as MusicStation and PhotoStation. I don't care about that since CPU and ram usage seems not to be impacted and I'm not using these services.
My main problem is the complete users/groups list from LDAP configuration has completely dissapear (server configuration seems to be fine), and it seems LDAP server is not working at all.
I cannot add users or groups from the UI and restore a previous backup doesn't work at all...
I cannot reinitialize the LDAP database because it sais the LDAP password is wrong, despite I've doulble checked and also updated it.

So I'm stuck and cannot use LDAP for now which is weird because most of my services and data trust in this LDAP server.

How I completely remove this configuration from SSH in order to start again (i would prefer to recover my previous data but that's better than anything).

Edit for additional information:
Going to "Domain security" in the Qnap control panel results in an infinite "loading data" screen... Something is really screwed up here.
Nothing is listening in port 389.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: LDAP configuration gone after update

Post by dolbyman »

always include what "latest" means

4.5 x?
5.x?
soulhunter
New here

Re: LDAP configuration gone after update

Post by soulhunter »