Q'center V1.1 Virtual Appliance Close Beta

Q'center app, Helpdesk app
QNAP_RippleW
Getting the hang of things

Q'center V1.1 Virtual Appliance Close Beta

Post by QNAP_RippleW »

Hi.
I am Ripple, the PM for Q'center in QNAP.
For QTS4.2 Beta is already in progress, some of you may wonder why Q'center is still not in the 4.2 app center.

This is because we are in the final testing process for Q'center V1.1 and Q'center Virtual Appliance, and Q'center Virtual Appliance content all the Q'center V1.1 new features including:
1. Support add server without SN and model TS-269H.
2. Support add server behind NAT router by downloading Q'center Agent from Q'center server directly with the help of Q'center Assistant.
3. Monitor Server Logs/Connection Logs at Dashboard.
4. Monitor System (Q'center) Alert and Event at Dashboard.
5. Monitor Server’s temperature and fans speed.

And more…

We are eager to understand what Q'center Virtual Appliance can help you or your company to better use and manage QNAP NAS in large or small scale of networking environment, for those who are interested in testing Q'center Virtual Appliance.

From now on until the official release, you can acquire the Q'center Virtual Appliance Close Beta version
by contacting me with email address: ripplewu@qnap.com and provide
a.Your name
b.Using platform (VMware or Windows)
c.Contact email address
d.The number of NAS you're currently use
e.Company type & name (optional)

I will share the link for you to download the package, and please feel free to give us any feedback or request at our forum:
http://forum.qnap.com/viewforum.php?f=345
I will respond to those feedback directly so that we can better understand your requirement and fix the issues you encountered during this Close Beta.

This Virtual Appliance currently can be deployed on: VMware ESXi (5.0, 5.1 and 5.5), VMware Fusion 7, VMware Workstation 11, and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V 3.0. with 108 GB free disk space, 1 GB memory and 4 virtual CPUs as minimum requirements.

Please note that the Q'center Assistant QPKG that provided in this Beta can not be used with Q'center V1.0.86. And Q'center Virtual Appliance has not yet been commercially released by QNAP, it may contain errors or inaccuracies. If such problems arise, please let us know and we will also provide update patch of official version once it is released for those who joined this Close Beta.

Thanks for your reading and choice of using QNAP NAS.

regards
Ripple
QNAP system, Inc.
Tel: +2-2641-2000 Ext:13139
Mobile: +886-989-166-019
e-Mail: ripplewu@qnap.com

Return to “NAS Management”