Problem installing q'center agent on TS-531P (wrong architecture)

Q'center app, Helpdesk app
prosilver
New here

Problem installing q'center agent on TS-531P (wrong architecture)

Post by prosilver »

Hi all,

I have a VMware Q'center server setup with about 30 QNAP's connected through their q'center agents. I just tried to connect 2 new TS-531P NAS units but the q'center agent installation fails with the log error "Wrong architecture: Qcenter-Agent 1.5.1025 is built for arm-x19".

Steps I took:

- Install the "connect to q'center" app from the app center
- Open the "connect to q'center" app from the app center, enter the data needed to connect to my q'center server and click install

I understood the q'center agent is available for all NAS models (the dutch info page I checked confirms that: https://www.qnap.com/nl-nl/how-to/faq/a ... nter-agent -> for all NAS models)? Is it possible to directly install the correct q'center agent without using the "connect to q'center" app? If so: where can i download the correct package for these NAS models?

My TS-531P's are installed with the latest firmware (4.3.3.0262).

I hope someone can offer some help on this one.

Regards,
Bram
dolbyman
Guru

Re: Problem installing q'center agent on TS-531P (wrong architecture)

Post by dolbyman »

download the x31p version from here
https://www.qnap.com/en/app_center/inde ... Q%27center

the actual qcentet management app might only work on x86 based cpu's
prosilver
New here

Post by prosilver »

Hi dolbyman, thanks for the suggestion. I would love to download it there, but that's the problem: only the "connect to q'center" app can be found there (or directly on the QNAP itself in the App Center). The "q'center agent" app cannot be found, but is instead installed through the "connect to q'center app" (which apparently downloads the wrong version of the "q'center agent" and gives the error).
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

best to ask QNAP directly, very few people here manage more than one QNAP and even less do it via QCenter

Return to “NAS Management”