Installed and how to use it?

alohame
New here

Installed and how to use it?

Post by alohame »

I supposed its a cloud service installed on NAS and reached from any ware by port forwarding. But it did not work.

Any idea what is it and how is it going to be used?

Thanx
pwilson
Guru

Re: Installed and how to use it?

Post by pwilson »

alohame wrote:I supposed its a cloud service installed on NAS and reached from any ware by port forwarding. But it did not work.

Any idea what is it and how is it going to be used?

Thanx
Object Storage Server wrote:
Developer :
QNAP Systems, Inc
Maintainer : QNAP Systems, Inc
Resource :
Language : English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Czech, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 한글, Norsk, Polski, Русский, Suomi, Svenska, Nederlands, Turk dili, ไทย, Português, Magyar, Ελληνικά, Român
Description :
QNAP Object Storage Server (OSS) App enables the QNAP Turbo NAS to support data access using S3 and OpenStack-compatible object storage protocols, which are now the most popular standards for accessing cloud storage. OSS App complements the accessibility and compatibility of your Turbo NAS, allowing you to enjoy the growing number of versatile applications designed for cloud object storage, including backup & archiving, content delivery, and document management.​QNAP Object Storage Server (OSS) App enables the QNAP Turbo NAS to support data access using S3 and OpenStack-compatible object storage protocols, which are now the most popular standards for accessing cloud storage. OSS App complements the accessibility and compatibility of your Turbo NAS, allowing you to enjoy the growing number of versatile applications designed for cloud object storage, including backup & archiving, content delivery, and document management.​
That is "what it is".

Check out QNAP Tutorial: Hosting S3 and OpenStack-compatible object storage services in QTS

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.
alohame
New here

Post by alohame »

Have missed the tutorial section,

Thanx
shooding
First post

Post by shooding »

Following the tutorial to install OSS on my TS-563
and map virtual host of ossdev.myqnapcloud.com pointing to my NAS.

I got 401 while connecting with Cyberduck using the correct accessKey = storageaccount:ID and secretkey = secret
as appended snapshots.

Please help me solve 401 issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ccolotti
Starting out

Post by ccolotti »

Same issue here cannot log into the storage account with the shown format. Always returns access denied. This is crap. I opened a support case and they have no idea

Return to “Object Storage Server”