qnap ts-453bt3 - Elephantdrive, port 17017? no elephantdrive folder under web/ - no page found

Aarto
New here

qnap ts-453bt3 - Elephantdrive, port 17017? no elephantdrive folder under web/ - no page found

Post by Aarto »

Hi all!

I just installed Elephantdrive and got the error that web server must be running.. So enabled web server. (and also changed settings to not enforce only secure connections). but when i start Elephantdrive by clicking the icon in QTS, it opens a new browser windows to nasname.myqnapcloud.com:17017 and this times out

I uninstalled and installed it again but it behaves the same
Found some other posts where the URL nasname.myqnapcloud.com/elephantdrive is menioned and tried that but getting "file not found" instead. And under the Share/web folder there are no subfolders or files except your standard index.php (at least as seen using File station)

I then uninstalled and install the package manually X86 - Intel - QPKG but with the same issue .. So, basically, there is no way to access the UI of Elephantdrive at all

I also tried this with Browser station using localhost:17017 just to check if it would be really using this port instead of 80 or 8080 but there was no response

Hoping someone could shed light over this?

With kind regards
Aarto

Return to “ElephantDrive”