What is it and how can I test it ?

Xopero_team
Starting out

What is it and how can I test it ?

Post by Xopero_team »

Hi Guys,
This is Marcin from Xopero!

I would like to introduce our latest backup solution dedicated to QNAP network drives – Xopero.
It’s a centrally managed backup software, ready to instant cooperation with QNAP devices. The Xopero software once installed on a QNAP server, it becomes a complete solution for protecting the critical files, databases, e-mail accounts, virtual environments, operating systems, and more. It allows easily and effectively create and manage backups, synchronize and restore data from servers and workstations. Users can monitor and remotely configure all the backup processes on each device in the company. It’s powerful and reliable protection for business-critical data.

The key benefits of Xopero for QNAP:
• Endpoint and server data protection
• Easy to install on QNAP network drive
• Fast & efficiency (incremental & differential, data deduplication, data compression, and more)
• Versioning & retention
• Central/remote management
• Data encryption: AES 256-bit algorithm & SSL transmission
• Backup schedule

You can take Xopero for QNAP for a free 30-day test drive, and enjoy data protection consisting of safe data storage, automatic backup & central management system.

Start your free trial now!

If you have any questions about our product or this purchase, please feel free to contact with us!

Return to “Xopero”