Xopero Freemium Available – start testing a new free version of Xopero

Xopero_team
Starting out

Xopero Freemium Available – start testing a new free version of Xopero

Post by Xopero_team »

Hi Guys,

this is Karolina from Xopero!

We have prepared something extra for all of you - Freemium version of Xopero providing a free backup of three endpoints.

Xopero allows to perform backup and restore files, folders, endpoints, servers, databases, mailboxes and virtual environments. With such a comprehensive approach to data security, Xopero gained recognition in the SME sector and public administration. Now users with lesser requirement who still search for professional tool for data backup, also will benefit from our solution.

Everybody who wants to test Xopero Freemium can now download it from our Shop.

And remember, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question concerning our product.
Sunfox
New here

Re: Xopero Freemium Available – start testing a new free version of Xopero

Post by Sunfox »

"Freemium" implies paid upgrades in-program. What features are missing versus the full version... and what exactly is the "freemium" aspect of this? Also, if I have 3 "freemium" endpoints and I buy a 5-pack of paid licenses, do I get 8 total licenses?
Xopero_team
Starting out

Re: Xopero Freemium Available – start testing a new free version of Xopero

Post by Xopero_team »

Hi Sunfox, sorry for so late response.

Xopero Freemium is totally for free and there will be no charges in the future. It’s typical Xopero endpoint agent licence. The only difference is that you can secure up to three computers – perform file & folders backup, Outlook backup and VHD backup.

You also asked: “Also, if I have 3 freemium endpoints and I buy a 5-pack of paid licenses, do I get 8 total licenses?”
Xopero Freemium allows you to secure up to three endpoints and it doesn’t combine with others licences.

Xopero Team

Return to “Xopero”