Complete cleanout of Xopero from QNAP?

fribse
Experience counts

Complete cleanout of Xopero from QNAP?

Post by fribse »

I've tested the xopero backup here on the QNAP, and now I would like to clean it out completely.
If I just to a simple uninstall it seems to remember the storage, the users and the devices.
How do I clean it out 100%?
Best regards
Fribse

NO, RAID is NOT backup - Use RAID-Certified 24x7 drives for raid
HOWTO's:
Make automatic backup of ALL MySQL databases http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15628

NAS-659 Pro II (3 GB Ram), Raid1, Survailance station, local backup destination + NAS-853A (16 GB Ram), Virtualization Station, Plex, iDrive
Network: Fritz!Box 7560 + 24p SG200 + 2x8p SG200 + 8p POE EdgeCore + 300/300 mbit Internet
Xopero_team
Starting out

Re: Complete cleanout of Xopero from QNAP?

Post by Xopero_team »

Hi @fribse,

you can remove storage manually but there is also database which you should remove from your QNAP after unistallation. Database is located in: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/xopero_postgresDB_9.5 and you can remove entire directory. Just login over SSH.

Regards,
Grzegorz Bąk
moxley
Starting out

Post by moxley »

Ive manually removed the app and storage. and SSH'd in and removed the Xopero repo and Xopero Postgresdb folders, but I still seem to have the xopero process running in the background in the resource monitor.....
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Then kill that process. Easy! ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Xopero”