Unable to specify HOST / IP / Network for Multimedia and Download Shares

Discussion about using NAS on Linux and Unix OS.
gerardma
Starting out

Unable to specify HOST / IP / Network for Multimedia and Download Shares

Post by gerardma »

Hello,

As part of trying to troubleshoot permissions issues, I removed the value from the specify HOST / IP / Network field for the "nfs host access properties" for the Multimedia and Download Shares.

For whatever reason I am not able to add the configuration property back.
When I press Add, I cannot type anything, this is annoying because now I've even more permission issues.

Since the Multimedia and Download shares are default shares, I cannot recreate them either.

Manually editing /etc/exports doesn't help either.

cat /etc/exports
"/share/NFSv=4" *(no_subtree_check,no_root_squash,insecure,fsid=0)
"/share/MD0_DATA/Backup" 172.16.1.41(rw,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/NFSv=4/Backup" 172.16.1.41(rw,nohide,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/MD0_DATA/Data2" 172.16.1.41(rw,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/NFSv=4/Data2" 172.16.1.41(rw,nohide,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/MD0_DATA/Download" (rw,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/NFSv=4/Download" (rw,nohide,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/MD0_DATA/Multimedia" (rw,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/NFSv=4/Multimedia" (rw,nohide,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/MD0_DATA/Multimedia2" *(rw,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/NFSv=4/Multimedia2" *(rw,nohide,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/MD0_DATA/Public" *(rw,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)
"/share/NFSv=4/Public" *(rw,nohide,async,no_subtree_check,insecure,no_root_squash)

As you can the see * or ip address is missing from the Multimedia and Download shares.

The firmware version is 4.3.3.2057

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Linux & Unix (NFS)”