docker command not found

aspomwell
Know my way around

docker command not found

Post by aspomwell »

So I installed Container Station and actually installed a couple containers to confirm it works and it does. I wanted to use the docker command to have more control over the install options but when I ssh'd in (as admin) and typed out the command it couldn't find it (forget the exact syntax but basically 'command not recognized').

Do I just need to edit my path? If so, where is the docker command? I can't find it. Everything I've read implies that just installing Container Station should allow me to use the docker command from ssh...
TVS-673 16GB 6x6TB WD Red WD60EFRX-68L0BN1 in RAID6
Trexx
Ask me anything

Re: docker command not found

Post by Trexx »

Search the forums, but the issue is likely due to you having entware installed which mucks your ssh PATH. You just have to edit the default profile to fix it.

I posted the fix for it a while back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Paul

Model: TS-877-1600 FW: 4.5.3.x
QTS (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x 1TB WD Blue m.2's
Data (HDD): [RAID-5] 6 x 3TB HGST DeskStar
VMs (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x1TB SK Hynix Gold
Ext. (HDD): TR-004 [Raid-5] 4 x 4TB HGST Ultastor
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 64GB DDR4-2666
UPS: CP AVR1350

Model:TVS-673 32GB & TS-228a Offline[/color]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Plex NAS Compatibility Guide | QNAP Plex FAQ | Moogle's QNAP Faq
aspomwell
Know my way around

Re: docker command not found

Post by aspomwell »

Thanks Trexx, I do indeed have entware installed.

I searched this forum and the internet extensively but my google-fu must be weak as I couldn't find it. Searching this site for entware+docker+fix found your post though. In case anyone else is looking for the answer and they can't find the right search terms his solution is here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=132464&p=614441&hi ... ix#p614441
TVS-673 16GB 6x6TB WD Red WD60EFRX-68L0BN1 in RAID6

Return to “Container Station”