Container station shows empty window when creating new container since latest CS update

oyvindo
Experience counts

Re: Container station shows empty window when creating new container since latest CS update

Post by oyvindo »

Good point!
They just asked me to downgrade.
I don't get it.
Let's see what happens.

Sent fra min SM-G996B via Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Leydekker
New here

Re: Container station shows empty window when creating new container since latest CS update

Post by Leydekker »

Superdoop wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:07 am QNAP Support requested a remote session to find the fault but I managed to find out what it was...

If you have VPN Client setup (eg OpenVPN via QVPN Service 2), then disconnect it, that's the issue. All options should appear when creating containers...

You can re-enable it after the containers are running.

I hope this helps...
Thanks Superdoop! After waiting for a week for a solution by Qnap, I disconnected the VPN client and it works!
oyvindo
Experience counts

Post by oyvindo »

I had to downgrade in order to maintain production.
No other option, sadly.
ImageImageImage
mutech
First post

Post by mutech »

It's 01/2023 and I still (or again) have this problem. This stuff is so buggy... Just tried to replace QTS with debian and failed because the HDMI port is not working, on both of my qnaps. Triple sigh.

Return to “Container Station”