docker-compose ssh, how?

Allards
Starting out

docker-compose ssh, how?

Post by Allards »

musicfreak wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:30 am for that start stop thing i also had the same problem but Logicwar had a sollution.
they changed the directory where the dockers are now. So it need to be there. I still have problems with some files after this.
Logicwar wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:06 am Had the same problem.

You can fix it by creating a folder with the name of your application in the following folder:

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Container/container-station-data/application/

In that directory you should have the following two files
- docker-compose.yml : your application yml file
- qnap.json : should contain the following texte with the application name replaced by your appplication name : {"services": ["application name"], "httpPort": 0, "name": "application name", "createFrom": "custom"}

You can try to create a new application from the gui and see what get's created in the folder.

What drives me crazy now, is that all containers starts after rebooting the QNAP. Can't find out how to disable this. Already tried to add in the docker-compose.yml file [restart: "no"] with no success.
The solution from Logicwar seems to work, but the still it shows up as an App (Docker Stack in Portainer). No idea how to create a none Stack App from the GUI using docker-compose yml!?
OneCD
Guru

Re: docker-compose ssh, how?

Post by OneCD »

* topic split from viewtopic.php?f=354&t=148118 *

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Container Station”