QFiling - hourly schedule not availabe

spaceda
New here

QFiling - hourly schedule not availabe

Post by spaceda »

Hi
creating some tasks for file move in qfiling and scheduling shows me only daily schedule option available to choose
I need to run my tasks in a few minute schedule but it is grayed out.
I use shared PC folder as source and nas folder as destination. I have also checked nas-to -nas task but it shows exactly the same hourly (0-59 minutes) schedule disabled.
what's the problem???
please help

regs
Zbig
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nas: ts-453be,
firmware: 4.4.1.1101
P3R
Guru

Re: QFiling - hourly schedule not availabe

Post by P3R »

spaceda wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:48 pm I use shared PC folder as source and nas folder as destination. I have also checked nas-to -nas task but it shows exactly the same hourly (0-59 minutes) schedule disabled.
what's the problem???
I don't use that software but maybe that a "1" is selected in daily? If you set that to a "0" can't you then select the hourly schedule instead?
RAID have never ever been a replacement for backups. Without backups on a different system (preferably placed at another site), you will eventually lose data!

A non-RAID configuration (including RAID 0, which isn't really RAID) with a backup on a separate media protects your data far better than any RAID-volume without backup.

All data storage consists of both the primary storage and the backups. It's your money and your data, spend the storage budget wisely or pay with your data!
mech16
First post

Re: QFiling - hourly schedule not availabe

Post by mech16 »

Hopefully you have solved this already but if not I had same problem. Solution was found by accident for me.

When I hit a key combo that changed my browser zoom setting from 100% to 90% I noticed a small partly hidden circle beside the scheduling options, I was able to click on one of them and it let me set the hourly setting.

Hopefully this helps.

Return to “Qsirch & Qfiling”