"Unable to access to Qsirch on the NAS. Open Qsirch for more details" How do I setup Qsirch?

pcuaron
New here

"Unable to access to Qsirch on the NAS. Open Qsirch for more details" How do I setup Qsirch?

Post by pcuaron »

Hello.
I have an 8GB new x86 QNAP NAS with QTS 5.0.0.1932.
I have installed Qsirch using the web UI (v5.2.2). It is indexing files.
I have a myQNAPcloud account setup on the NAS and the myQNAPcloud link and DDNS Status are both reported ✅ on the myQNAPcloud app Overview page.
I have installed Qsirch for PC v1.0.5.
The NAS is on the same LAN as the PC, and Qsirch for PC correctly reports the NAS's LAN IP address, as you'll see in the screenshot.

In the "manage search sources" menu I see my NAS. When I click on Login some credentials are expected.
I've tried using both the myQNAPcloud and the NAS credentials (the UI isn't clear on which are expected). Regardless, inputting the correct credentials instantly yields this error:
Screenshot 2022-03-02 173957.png
I don't know what else to do. Help will be much appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pcuaron
New here

Re: "Unable to access to Qsirch on the NAS. Open Qsirch for more details" How do I setup Qsirch?

Post by pcuaron »

By the way: how do I submit feedback to the developers?

Thanks!!
dolbyman
Guru

Re: "Unable to access to Qsirch on the NAS. Open Qsirch for more details" How do I setup Qsirch?

Post by dolbyman »

pcuaron wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:47 am By the way: how do I submit feedback to the developers?
Same as this

viewtopic.php?f=365&t=165431#p812920

Return to “Qsirch & Qfiling”