QuMagie - Store and auto-organize your photos on QNAP NAS

QNAP now provides a groundbreaking AI computing platform based on QNAP NAS called QuAI (pronounced "Q A I" ) - QNAP's AI Developer Package.
Data Mining/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
Jägerschnitzel
Starting out

Re: QuMagie - Store and auto-organize your photos on QNAP NAS

Post by Jägerschnitzel »

Yes, MAP mode is working fairly well for me using EDGE DEV browser. I am getting a zoomable map with pictures nicely grouped around places.
TS-853A and TS-419P+
gatus
Starting out

Post by gatus »

Jägerschnitzel wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:33 pm Yes, MAP mode is working fairly well for me using EDGE DEV browser. I am getting a zoomable map with pictures nicely grouped around places.
It doesn't work for me :( I've tried with Firefox, Chrome, Chromium and even with Edge. Same result. The map appears (zoomable ans everything), but no pictures are shown (at any level of zoom).
zqush
New here

Post by zqush »

gatus wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:59 am Does anyone have "map mode" working properly? To me it only displays a map. No photos.
On the other hand, "places" work fine. Photos are grouped in places, with a name (like cities...)
I'm having the same issue. In "folder view", I can see my photos organised in groups/folders with the name of the places they belong to, however when I click the map, I only see a blank map and not a single photo is displayed. I've tried it on Chrome and EDGE. No luck.

What's the issue? Does anyone have it working and if so, can yous share a screen shot of what it looks like when it's working?

Return to “QuAI”