QuMagie Events Albums

QNAP now provides a groundbreaking AI computing platform based on QNAP NAS called QuAI (pronounced "Q A I" ) - QNAP's AI Developer Package.
Data Mining/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
hupttg
New here

QuMagie Events Albums

Post by hupttg »

I have an admin account and another user account that has some more restrictions.

The admin account has set up Smart Albums to populate by tags. The 2nd account can log in, see all the Smart Albums it's allowed to see. As far as the albums section look, everything is correct. In the top row (where People, Things, Keywords, Places, Events, and Recently Imported are) however, the Events folder is out of place.

While the folders People, Things, Keywords, Places, and Recently Imported are all blank as expected, Events is populated by a couple of auto-generated albums. In these albums, there are multiple photos that the 2nd account shouldn't be able to view (i.e., wrong tags). Furthermore, while the 2nd account should have no ability to delete any photo, this account was able to delete these Events photos, which ended up deleting the source files from the admin's account as well. These photos seem random and don't appear to have much in common, there are other photos that have the same tags as them that also did not appear in these auto-albums.

How do I disable these top level folders? Or, separately, how do I make these individual photos not be automatically selected?
alexandros1
New here

Re: QuMagie Events Albums

Post by alexandros1 »

Return to “QuAI”