Im brand new and have an invalid SSL Certificate

Introduce yourself to us and other members here, or share your own product reviews, suggestions, and tips and tricks of using QNAP products.
SLCRob
New here

Im brand new and have an invalid SSL Certificate

Post by SLCRob »

Hello all,
I'm only about a month into this so I guess I'll tell you my problem first then give you the machine specs. I bought a SSL certificate when I first got the NAS but since then I have screwed it up so now my QNAPcloud SSL Certificate section says the status is Invalid. Also I cant log into my NAS using the secure button.
So I have a TS-453A and its running version 4.2.4. firmware and the laptop I use to run it is running windows 10 64bit.
- Single port for now
- Drive config is 4X6GB WD Red at Raid 5

If I forgot anything sorry but this is my first post
schumaku
Guru

Re: Im brand new and have an invalid SSL Certificate

Post by schumaku »

Control Panel -> Security -> Certificate & Private Key ... does not help to reset?
CP Certificate Replace.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SLCRob
New here

Post by SLCRob »

There is nothing in there, certificate, private and intermediate are all empty.When I try to download I get what you see in the picture, hopefully. I did buy the certificate but my exploring must have moved it somewhere because a few months ago it worked. It was in the intermediate area but i moved it to trusted root authority.

Thank you for your help...please see the attachments.

UteRob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schumaku
Guru

Post by schumaku »

Open the myQNAPcloud App from the QTS desktop -> SSL certificate ... can't download it form here again?

Return to “Users' Corner”