Dj2live testing worklog

Introduce yourself to us and other members here, or share your own product reviews, suggestions, and tips and tricks of using QNAP products.
onehans
Know my way around

Re: Dj2live testing worklog

Post by onehans »

i not sure where the problem is but i guess it might be a container station. i did try few containers there eg. wordpress works, but qnap filebrowser and dj2 does not work properly
2five
New here

Post by 2five »

Hey Guys, i'm using DJ2 quite a while (on release till now) for streaming dj live streams to 3 live plattforms wherever i am on the planet.
(1 upstream to my nas @ home and it will send it up to many streaming portals, works like a charm!)

The only thing i dont like about it, everyone hase to be full admin rights to broadcast his stream threw dj2. That's really annoing because i dont like it that everyone is full admin on my nas...
Has anybody figured out how to broadcast without admin rights? Or does anyone know where i can post my feature request for the next version von dj2?
Moogle Stiltzkin
Guru

Post by Moogle Stiltzkin »

2five wrote:Or does anyone know where i can post my feature request for the next version von dj2?
you have to create a support ticket to qnap helpdesk to relay these app improvement suggestions. they don't read here unfortunately.

can check my faq link how to create a support ticket :)
NAS
[Main Server] QNAP TS-877 (QTS) w. 4tb [ 3x HGST Deskstar NAS & 1x WD RED NAS ] EXT4 Raid5 & 2 x m.2 SATA Samsung 850 Evo raid1 +16gb ddr4 Crucial+ QWA-AC2600 wireless+QXP PCIE
[Backup] QNAP TS-653A (Truenas Core) w. 4x 2TB Samsung F3 (HD203WI) RaidZ1 ZFS + 8gb ddr3 Crucial
[^] QNAP TL-D400S 2x 4TB WD Red Nas (WD40EFRX) 2x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf, Raid5
[^] QNAP TS-509 Pro w. 4x 1TB WD RE3 (WD1002FBYS) EXT4 Raid5
[^] QNAP TS-253D (Truenas Scale)
[Mobile NAS] TBS-453DX w. 2x Crucial MX500 500gb EXT4 raid1

Network
Qotom Pfsense|100mbps FTTH | Win11, Ryzen 5600X Desktop (1x2tb Crucial P50 Plus M.2 SSD, 1x 8tb seagate Ironwolf,1x 4tb HGST Ultrastar 7K4000)

Resources
[Review] Moogle's QNAP experience
[Review] Moogle's TS-877 review
https://www.patreon.com/mooglestiltzkin
2five
New here

Post by 2five »

Thx! features request is on the way :-D
ALIASJT
Starting out

Post by ALIASJT »

After weeks of tests and discussion with helpdesk, my own experience is that the share links proposed do not work at all for me (Even after having opened the 8082 port on my Router). Only the smartshare link leads to Something but ... indeed to a portal where you are supposed to use a DJ2 LIVE app which does not exist, except maybe in USA.
If somebody has found a solution to use the share links from internet without an authentification, I would be happy. I have to make clear that in the settings I have chosen the public access option.

Return to “Users' Corner”