Does QNAP QHora-301W support NTFS partitions, IGMP snooping and 2,5Gb network connection?

Introduce yourself to us and other members here, or share your own product reviews, suggestions, and tips and tricks of using QNAP products.
Delionman
First post

Does QNAP QHora-301W support NTFS partitions, IGMP snooping and 2,5Gb network connection?

Post by Delionman »

Hi,

I'm planning to purchase QNAP QHora-301W router but from manual, many reviews on this community and Youtube reviews I can't figure it out if QHora-301W support NTFS partitions. Does anybody have exerience with QHora-301W about this? Due to limitations of 4GB file on FAT32 I would like to know this.

As I use tv-decoder in study-room and IGMP snooping is important to be enable this and to connect tv-decoder right to QHora-301W?
Nothing about this can't be found in downloaded QHora-301W manual.

To use 10G ports , do I really need 10G switch or can connect two pc's with 2,5Gb networkcards?

Thank you very much in advance to whoever takes the time to read and answer to my questions.
Kestutisj
New here

Re: Does QNAP QHora-301W support NTFS partitions, IGMP snooping and 2,5Gb network connection?

Post by Kestutisj »

+1
dkess
New here

Re: Does QNAP QHora-301W support NTFS partitions, IGMP snooping and 2,5Gb network connection?

Post by dkess »

Only supported file systems are: FAT16/FAT32, ext2, ext3, ext4 . I tried with USB drive with NTFS but could not handle ...

I don't have IPTV but I can confirm that in router's fw there are not any IPTV or IGMP related configuration possibility.

The two 10 Gbe port can handle 1, 2.5 and 5 Gbps port speeds as well.

Return to “Users' Corner”