Docker + Sonarr

Introduce yourself to us and other members here, or share your own product reviews, suggestions, and tips and tricks of using QNAP products.
PJD1984
New here

Docker + Sonarr

Post by PJD1984 »

Hi I was installing Sonarr within Docker and I wanted to check If I could extra folders from others hard drives later but I can't find any way in which to edit the container to add extra folders. am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated
PJD1984
New here

Re: Docker + Sonarr

Post by PJD1984 »

Hi to clarify I have setup Sonarr+Radarr+Sab on a Synology and I've always wanted a Qnap I have a TS673A, it has an NVME as its primary Harddrive, Im waiting on a Hardrive which will be arriving tomorrow which I will be using to store media on, I was testing the initial setup and I had Sonarr running within container station though I need to go back to check the setup. The one thing I couldn't figure was how do you edit a created container to add mount other folders once the container is running. I know you can do this on Docker on Synology but can't see any obvious way to do this on container station.
Allards
Starting out

Post by Allards »

PJD1984 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:38 am Hi I was installing Sonarr within Docker and I wanted to check If I could extra folders from others hard drives later but I can't find any way in which to edit the container to add extra folders. am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated
My Sonarr has various mapped folders.

Perhaps install a Portainer Container and use the GUI to map more folders or use Docker run to recreate the container that also works fine..

Code: Select all

docker run -d \
  --name=Sonarr \
  -e PUID=1000 \
  -e PGID=100 \
  -e TZ=Europe/Amsterdam \
  -p 8989:8989 \
  -v /share/Container/appdata/sonarr/config:/config \
  -v /share/Multimedia/Shared/Video/TV:/tv \
  -v /share/Download:/downloads \
  --restart unless-stopped \
  linuxserver/sonarr:latest
Allards
Starting out

Post by Allards »

PJD1984 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:10 pm Hi to clarify I have setup Sonarr+Radarr+Sab on a Synology and I've always wanted a Qnap I have a TS673A, it has an NVME as its primary Harddrive, Im waiting on a Hardrive which will be arriving tomorrow which I will be using to store media on, I was testing the initial setup and I had Sonarr running within container station though I need to go back to check the setup. The one thing I couldn't figure was how do you edit a created container to add mount other folders once the container is running. I know you can do this on Docker on Synology but can't see any obvious way to do this on container station.
Just point the persistent data with sonarr setting to folder on the NAS
To add more folders, stop the container modify the settings and start it again.
I just delete the container and recreate it with Docker Run.

Return to “Users' Corner”