TERRIBLE QNAP Customer support

Introduce yourself to us and other members here, or share your own product reviews, suggestions, and tips and tricks of using QNAP products.
mdhz13
New here

TERRIBLE QNAP Customer support

Post by mdhz13 »

Hello
I have never had such bad customer support experience as with QNAP. I can only recommend anybody who actually relies on their NAS, and who runs into hardware problems, to stay away from QNAP.
My QNAP TVS-672N suddenly broke down in December 2021. After many many contacts with their tech support (ticket number Q-202112-33114) they finally in April 2022 (after four months!!!) admitted that it was a fault of their machine, and that it would be covered by an extended guarantee. I then sent in my NAS with the pre-printed dispatch labels to their office in Holland. And then QNAP did not manage to accept the package, so that after 3 weeks, it was sent back to me. How idiotic is this????
And after that, the tech support has not responded to any of my messages, and is completely silent (probably hoping that the problem would somehow go away)
This is absolutely unacceptable, in terms of (very very slow) speed of reacting to a fault of their own making, and in terms of customer relationship. Any serious office, that relies on NAS should look elsewhere, because they will not get the support that is need from QNAP.
Manuel Herz
QNAPDanielFL
Easy as a breeze

Re: TERRIBLE QNAP Customer support

Post by QNAPDanielFL »

I am contacting the support person on your ticket.

Return to “Users' Corner”