If it's a technical question of any kind, please remember to include:
- Your Operating System you are using to access your NAS.
- NAS model
- Firmware Version/Build numbers - not just "The latest"
- Network Setup (ie Single Port or Port Trunking)
- If Port Trunking is present please specify (choose correct one):
- Balance-rr (Round-Robin)
- Active Backup
- Balance XOR
- IEEE 802.3ad (Dynamic Link Aggregation)
- Balance-tlb (Adaptive Transmit Load Balancing)
- Balance-alb (Adaptive Load Balancing)
- If Disk related please also specify:
- Drive Configuration: (ie SingleDrive, RAID0, JBOD, RAID1, RAID5, RAID6, RAID10)
- Number of drives
- For each drive please provide:
- Drive Manufacturer (ie Seagate, WD, Hitachi, etc)
- Drive Model
- Drive Firmware revision (if available)
This is a community where other members try to help each other out and although QNAP is monitoring the forums, the QNAP staff here are not working for the Support Team.
If you are in a situation where you can't wait for an answer, please contact QNAP support as at the end of the day, this is what they are here for and you will most likely get your problem resolved more rapidly