QTS 126.96.36.1995 build 20201123
QTS 188.8.131.525 build 20201123
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TL-D800C, TL-R1200C-RP, TL-D400S, TL-D800S, TL-D1600S, TL-R400S, TL-R1200S-RP, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.5.1 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: "phpEasyProject", "Dolphin", "CMS Made Simple", "Vtiger CRM", "iStat", "PostgreSQL 184.108.40.206", and "ownCloud".
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, Xeams, DokuWiki, and Azure Storage.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- After reaching their end of support in July 2020, Notes Station and Qnotes have been removed from QTS App Center, Google Play, and Apple App Store. We recommend using Notes Station 3 and Qnotes 3 to benefit from the next-generation note-taking features. For details on how to transfer your notes from Notes Station 2 to Notes Station 3, see the following tutorial: https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to/tutorial ... -station-3
- Removed HappyGet from the App Center due to changes in Google extension policies.
- vQTS does not support updating to 4.5.1 and later versions. QNAP will only release security updates for vQTS. We recommend using QuTScloud as an alternative virtual NAS solution. For details, go to https://www.qnap.com/solution/qutscloud-hypervisor
- Starting from 4.5.1, QTS is no longer compatible with the following applications: DJ2 Console, CodexPack.
- QuLog Center could not display the list of online users.
- QuLog Center would send both system event log and system access log even if users chose to send only one type of log.
- Users could not add notification rules to Notification Center via QuLog Center after initializing the NAS.
- Users could not block an IP address for one day or permanently in QuLog Center.
- The modified dates of files would change after users copied files to a mounted CIFS/SMB folder where shared folder access was disabled in HybridMount.
- In File Station, users could not open all the subfolders inside a mounted CIFS/SMB folder where shared folder access was disabled in HybridMount.
- File Station would not create share links using the local IP address of a virtual switch when users remotely connected to QTS via myQNAPcloud.
- Users could exceed their assigned storage quota on the NAS when uploading files to an unlocked encrypted volume.
- QVPN would automatically disconnect whenever the DHCP lease expired.
- Users could not open HBS 3 after assigning a CD/DVD-ROM to a virtual machine in Virtualization Station.
- When users enabled power schedule in Control Panel, a drop-down list would automatically expand.
- Even though users had safely detached a storage pool before reinitializing the NAS, they could not re-attach and then restore the storage pool from the TX-800P expansion enclosure after the reinitialization.
- Users could not reset their passwords when forgetting passwords if they enabled "Must not be the same as the associated username or the username reversed" in their security settings in Control Panel.
- Users could not configure iSCSI ACL settings for multiple iSCSI LUNs.
- The NAS could not obtain an IP address assigned by DHCP when connected to a certain router.
- Fixed a command injection vulnerability (CVE-2020-2509).
- Fixed a Python code injection vulnerability.
- Fixed an improper access control vulnerability.
- Fixed a command injection vulnerability.
- Fixed a security vulnerability in the Linux kernel (CVE-2020-24394).
- App Center cannot enable Mustang Card User Driver after a system update from QTS 4.4.3 to QTS 4.5.1.
- Users cannot install OpenVINO Workflow Consolidation Tool (OWCT) in the App Center.
Welcome note and must-know for QNAP Forum members.
1 post • Page 1 of 1