QTS 4.3.5.0731 build 20181016 for IS-400 Pro official release:
https://download.qnap.com/Storage/IS-40 ... 5.0731.zip
QTS 4.3.5.0731 build 20181016 for IS-400 Pro
- To ensure system functionality, after updating QTS to 4.3.5, please also update Container Station to 1.9 in App Center before enabling QVR Pro.
- The RADVD service previously did not have an outgoing interface. Please reconfigure the RADVD service after upgrading.
- Due to security concerns, support for "Wi-Fi ad-hoc mode" has been removed.
- This QTS update changes the file system of the system partition to ext4 for ARM-based models with Annapurna Labs processors. For data security reasons, you are not able to downgrade QTS to a previous version after this update.
Affected models: TS-131P, TS-231P, TS-431P, TS-531P, TS-231+, TS-431+, TS-231P2, TS-431P2, TS-431X, TS-431X2, TS-531X, TS-831X, TS-1231XU-RP, TS-1231XU, TS-831XU-RP, TS-831XU, TS-431XU-RP, TS-431XU, TS-431XeU, and TS-1635.
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip)
- Below are the kernel versions for NAS models that are supported by QTS 4.3.5:
Kernel 3.10.20: TS-128, TS-228
Kernel 3.2.26: TS-x31, TS-x31U
Kernel 3.4.6: TS-x69, TS-x69U, TS-x69L
Kernel 4.2.8: all other models supported by QTS 4.3.5
- Due to the limitations of future kernel updates, QTS 4.3.5 is the final available QTS update for the following NAS models: TS-EC1679U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1679U-RP, TS-1679U-RP, TS-EC1279U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1279U-RP, TS-1279U-RP, TS-1079 Pro, TS-EC879U-RP, TS-879U-RP, TS-1270U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-470U-RP, TS-470U-SP, TS-879 Pro, TVS-870, TS-870 Pro, TS-870, TVS-670, TS-670 Pro, TS-670, TVS-470, TS-470 Pro, and TS-470.
- Due to the limitations of non-expandable memory capacity and 32-bit processor architecture, starting from QTS 4.3.5, the TS-128 and TS-228 no longer support Container Station and all the dependent applications, including Notes Station 3, Qcontactz, QcalAgent, AWS Greengrass, and QIoT Suite Lite.
- Users cannot establish VPN connections via VyprVPN after updating QTS to 4.3.5.0713 build 20180928.
- Expanding thick volumes would cause longer NAS startup times.
- It would take longer than expected to authenticate user connections to NFS shared folders.
- Undeletable snapshots would occasionally appear on certain storage pools.
- Music Station would incorrectly display the length of the last track on a list.
- Deleted files would still appear in @Recycle folders even when users disabled Network Recycle Bin.
- RAID groups could not enter degraded mode after users took snapshots and then remove a component disk.
- A certain snapshot-related process would use more memory resources than expected.
- A certain snapshot-related process would use more CPU resources than expected.
- QTS would not provide relevant notifications when users could not enable Domain Controller due to the system default gateway not being correctly configured.
- General users could still access @Recycle folders even when the access to Network Recycle Bin was only granted to administrators.
- Users could not join the NAS to an Active Directory domain after enabling Domain Controller.
- Users could not create a subfolder or file in a shared folder mounted via SMB in Windows 10.
- QTS occasionally would not automatically mount volumes after the NAS restarted.
- Users could not restore file-based LUNs from snapshots.
- Users could not restore a domain controller database from a backup file on an encrypted system volume。
- Users could not save Microsoft Excel files to a shared folder mounted via AFP on macOS.
Welcome note and must-know for QNAP Forum members.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- New here
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:22 pm