QTS 126.96.36.1991 build 20191025
QTS 188.8.131.521 build 20191025
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.4.1 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: "phpEasyProject", "Dolphin", "CMS Made Simple", "Vtiger CRM", "iStat", and "PostgreSQL 184.108.40.206".
- Due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1, PostgreSQL 220.127.116.11 can no longer work with phpPgAdmin. If you use phpPgAdmin to manage your data, ensure that you have exported the data before updating QTS. To transfer your data from PostgreSQL 18.104.22.168 to 11.4.1, you must manually export and then import the data.
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: Elephant drive, FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, and Xeams. QNAP will soon add support for these applications in upcoming releases.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- QuMagie occasionally could not display identified people in the people album after completing facial analysis.
- Users could not access QTS after updating QTS to 4.4.1 and then migrating a RAID group from RAID 5 to RAID 6.
- QTS would still display thumbnail generation tasks in the Background Task when users chose to generate thumbnails manually and log in to QTS again.
- Users could not copy files from local shared folders to cloud services mounted as network drives via HybridMount.
- Users could not copy files from local shared folders to FTP servers mounted as network drives via HybridMount.
- Notification Center could not send notifications via custom SMTP services after users updated QTS to 4.4.1.
- QTS would automatically mute media sounds after users adjusted media volume on the QTS desktop.
- Storage & Snapshots could not display the statistics for Qtier auto-tiering.
- System Logs would display unexpected error messages even when Notification Center successfully sent SMS notifications via Clickatell.
- QTS would still generate unexpected system files even if users did not enable the organizational unit filter when joining the NAS to a domain.
- Users could not view all files and folders when accessing NAS shared folders via NFS after updated QTS to 4.4.1.
- Notification Center could not send test notifications if users specified the username and password.
- Users could not connect SAN iSCSI initiators to NAS iSCSI LUNs.
- The email address of an account profile could not contain the _ character (underscore).
- Storage & Snapshots would still display deleted LUNs on the user interface.
- QTS could not automatically detect connected exFAT external drives after a system restart.
- Folders whose names contained the ' character (single quotation mark) could not be selected as a content source in Multimedia Console.
- QTS would display incorrect interface names in the Service Binding list after users created VLAN.
- In Video Station, non-administrator users could not access videos on a cloud shared folder mounted via HybridMount even when they were granted access permissions.
- Users could not copy files from macOS to NAS shared folders via AFP and then delete the files.
- Users could not view or restore previous versions in shared folders in Windows after taking snapshots in QTS.
- Snapshot Replica sometimes could not back up snapshots to a remote NAS.
- Users could not connect to FTP servers using web browsers after disabling LDAP Server.
- Storage & Snapshots would not display Seagate IronWolf Health Management (IHM) options for the Seagate hard drive ST8000VN004.
Welcome note and must-know for QNAP Forum members.
1 post • Page 1 of 1