REGISTRATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Thank you for using the QNAP Forum. The QNAP Forum is available for your use on this web site subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing the forums contained herein, you agree to the QNAP Forum Policy. QNAP reserves the right to modify the Forum Policy anytime without notice. Such modifications will be binding on you when published on our web site.
1. Registration Obligation
- You must provide correct and genuine information for registration.
- You agree to update your registration information on the Forum should there be any changes, and guarantee the information is correct, updated, and genuine. If you provide incorrect, fake, or out-dated information, or QNAP suspects that you provide incorrect, fake, or out-date information, QNAP has the right to suspend or remove your account without notice, and reject your future registration.
- This Forum is provided by the QNAP Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
- You understand and agree that the QNAP Forum may send you some messages, e.g. announcements and system notices. These messages are part of forum services, and you cannot decline to receive them.
- If you feel something is against the rules, alert the forum moderator. Do not take it upon yourself to correct the action.
- QNAP reserves the right to modify / remove / delete any thread at its' own discretion, with no prior notification or warning.
- By participating in the Forums, you agree not to:
- post any spam messages.
- post any material that is knowingly false, misleading or inaccurate, or offensive post any material that violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, publicity rights) or that is obscene, defamatory, racist, violent, harassing, profane or otherwise objectionable.
- use the discussions on the Forum for purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
- post advertisements, chain letters, junk email or bulk communications.
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- violate any applicable law.
- post anyone else's identifying information.
The postings of the Forum members (not including the administrator or moderators) express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of QNAP. QNAP does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.
4. No Resale/ Exploitation
You understand and agree that you may not reproduce, copy, resell, manipulate, or exploit any part of the Forum for any commercial purpose.
5. Change of Forum Services
QNAP reserves the right to modify the services or contents provided on the Forum, and to suspend the Forum services temporarily or permanently anytime without prior notice to anyone.
- In no events shall QNAP sell, exchange, or rent any of your personal data registered to the Forum to any third party without your consent.
- Only authorized staff members of QNAP are allowed to access the registered information of the Forum members.
- You agree not to post or reveal your personal information directly or indirectly to anyone via the Forum.
IN NO EVENT WILL QNAP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOST DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE IN THE FORUMS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED, EVEN IF QNAP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED.