TVS-882 looking for a New Home

Don't miss a thing. Post your questions and discussion about other uncategorized NAS features here.
gregoinc
Know my way around

TVS-882 looking for a New Home

Post by gregoinc »

Greetings,

It's been an awesome time with my TVS-882, rock solid ever since I purchased it new. It's been sitting idle since I purchased a new NAS from QNAP. Seems a shame to leave it collecting dust, is there somewhere other than eBay that such things are sold? Really want it to go to a new home, with someone that loves it as much as I did. Any suggestions on places I can make it available would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Mark
lousyfool
Getting the hang of things

Re: TVS-882 looking for a New Home

Post by lousyfool »

Uhmmm... is your Google broken, so you want us to search for you? :S :DD

Anyway, Gumtree Oz seems to have a bunch listed.
gregoinc
Know my way around

Post by gregoinc »

lousyfool wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:22 pm Uhmmm... is your Google broken, so you want us to search for you? :S :DD
Haven't been on this forum for a while... but it appears post shaming might now be a thing? Think you might have missed the point of the post...so let me make it simpler, so you understand :S :DD

I could sell the unit to anyone... sure... but I'd rather it go to someone that would enjoy it like I have. Anyway, you have a nice day :DD
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

We dont have a marketplace and no PN function in here..so this forum has no way for you to sell your NAS
gregoinc
Know my way around

Post by gregoinc »

dolbyman wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:31 am We dont have a marketplace and no PN function in here..so this forum has no way for you to sell your NAS
Thanks, there are some forums that have buy/sell areas they frequent (outside the actual forum itself), so that was the reasoning behind my question. Seems that is not the case in the QNAP world, so all good.
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

I know..the German QNAP forum has a marketplace

The English Forum is very international..selling a unit wouldn't make much sense here

Return to “Miscellaneous”