Is there a buy/sell area here?

Don't miss a thing. Post your questions and discussion about other uncategorized NAS features here.
gfrost
Starting out

Is there a buy/sell area here?

Post by gfrost »

Hi there,

Is there a buy/sell area here somewhere for older QNAP models. One of my two QNAP TS-809 Pro units died and I absolutely love the form factor so I am looking for a replacement and I am hoping there is a place on here where I can post my interest in buying another one in case others here are upgrading and want to sell their older working units. I only use the units for storage and file sharing and my firewall blocks internet access to them for security so I don't need newer features or apps or have any security concerns.

Thanks
OneCD
Guru

Re: Is there a buy/sell area here?

Post by OneCD »

We don't have a section of the forum for buying and selling used NAS.

About the nearest on-offer is the pre-sales section for people looking to purchase new QNAP NAS models.

Beware the forum rules: there are prohibitions on advertising and exposing your personal information. ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
OneCD
Guru

Re: Is there a buy/sell area here?

Post by OneCD »

@gfrost, I just saw one of these on eBay for under AU$1000.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/115710536971

Hope this helps.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Miscellaneous”