Desktop Icons Arrangement?

Don't miss a thing. Post your questions and discussion about other uncategorized NAS features here.
gael33
Getting the hang of things

Desktop Icons Arrangement?

Post by gael33 »

The icons on my TS-212-E desktop are not arranged correctly. What I mean is is that some icons are on page 1, a couple on page 2, and a single icon on page 3. The question is, how do I move them from pages 2 & 3 to page 1 and have them all (yes, there is room) on page 1?

gael
Slàinte Mhath, Saor Alba Gu Brath.
sails
New here

Re: Desktop Icons Arrangement?

Post by sails »

I have the same problem
TS-453B
QTS: 4.3.5.0728 Build: 20181013
I want to move an icon from page 1 to page 2. I have tried moving the icon left and right. I have hovered over the left right arrows. Nothing is working.
Don
Guru

Post by Don »

Delete it from the page you don’t want it on and then add it to the page you do want it on.
Use the forum search feature before posting.

Use RAID and external backups. RAID will protect you from disk failure, keep your system running, and data accessible while the disk is replaced, and the RAID rebuilt. Backups will allow you to recover data that is lost or corrupted, or from system failure. One does not replace the other.

NAS: TVS-882BR | F/W: 5.0.1.2346 | 40GB | 2 x 1TB M.2 SATA RAID 1 (System/VMs) | 3 x 1TB M.2 NMVe QM2-4P-384A RAID 5 (cache) | 5 x 14TB Exos HDD RAID 6 (Data) | 1 x Blu-ray
NAS: TVS-h674 | F/W: 5.0.1.2376 | 16GB | 3 x 18TB RAID 5
Apps: DNSMasq, PLEX, iDrive, QVPN, QLMS, MP3fs, HBS3, Entware, DLstation, VS, +
mark-in-seattle
New here

Post by mark-in-seattle »

On my new QGD-3014 when I want to add an icon to page one I get a QTS error "... no room on desktop page..." and the icon isn't added. Is there a puny hard limit to the number of icons on the first page ?
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

* topic locked to prevent further necroposting *

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Miscellaneous”