Qlocker Ransomware Paid - Help me recover

Don't miss a thing. Post your questions and discussion about other uncategorized NAS features here.
Scouter
New here

Post by Scouter »

Post by Scouter » Sun May 02, 2021 3:13 pm
Yup, it hurt but i paid it. No editorial comments at this moment. Now i just need help. I am a windows guy, and i am trying to write a script that i can run through SSH or whatever, to recurse through hundreds of directories and unzip the 7zipped files. I have a programming background, but am struggling because i am not a unix guy. (and i am old).
So i have a password, and WinSCP, andPutTy, and have tried my script as a custom command, and other things, but i think i just need help. I found some things on the web, but they aren't working.

The goal would be to run a script at the top of my PHOTOS Share, and my DOCUMENTS Share, etc, and have it go through and extract every 7z file, from the current directory and every subdirectory beneath. SEcondly, i would want to delete the 7Z files at a later time (same script , different command). Also i want to make sure i am executing in the correct directory from HD1.

thanks in advance

Return to “Miscellaneous”