QNAP unreacheable

Don't miss a thing. Post your questions and discussion about other uncategorized NAS features here.
Inosss
New here

QNAP unreacheable

Post by Inosss »

Hello, I had this error: Avertissement 2022-11-23 01:09:52 --- --- localhost Network & Virtual Switch Infrastructure [Network & Virtual Switch] Failed to connect to the internet. System default gateway "Virtual Switch 4" and all adapters failed to connect to the internet after checking NCSI.

Now, NAS was unreachable, I got CONNECTION REFUSED on Vivaldi, QFinder won't find the NAS, ssh was not working nor Windows Explorer. Weird thing is I had response from cmd ping

I had to shutdown the NAS by pressing power and then it's working. Problem is the NAS is not shutting down properly so I have to verify all disks.

I checked this: https://i.imgur.com/R7EXsLT.png

Will it solve the problem ?

Spec: TS-453D with 2x2To

Thanks for help
dolbyman
Guru

Re: QNAP unreacheable

Post by dolbyman »

Always make sure you switch your UI to English when posting screenshots in an English forum
Inosss
New here

Post by Inosss »

dolbyman wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:47 am Always make sure you switch your UI to English when posting screenshots in an English forum
Well why not but it's pretty transparent here.
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

Not sure I understood that reply, just switch the language and repost the screenshot of whatever setting that is

Return to “Miscellaneous”