Pimping the style

Don't miss a thing. Post your questions and discussion about other uncategorized NAS features here.
APS
Getting the hang of things

Pimping the style

Post by APS »

I've been looking through the forums, and maybe this question has been asked before, but I can't find it.

Is there any way I can "pimp" the default page of the Qnap login page, and the administration page? I'm not talking about functionality, but more about style and looks. It's not that the current pages and style aren't functional,.. but, I find it a bit boring and I would like to adjust the way it looks.

If there's a possible way to do it, I'd like to use PHP/HTML/Javascript/Ajax (and Photoshop of course) to achieve what I want, I have no experience with Perl, but if there's a way I can use PHP to launch Perl I'd give it a shot (and if perl is required at all).

In the long run I'd also like (to create if needed/possible) a PDA friendly version of the administrator page since I use my phone a lot to log in and manage Qnaps when I'm traveling.

-1 x TS-209 Pro Turbo 1TB
-2 x TS-209 Pro Turbo 500GB, RAID1
-1 x TS-209 II Pro Turbo 2TB, RAID 1
-1 x TS-409 Pro Turbo 2TB, RAID 5
-1 x TS-409 Pro Turbo 4TB, RAID 1
QNAPJames
QNAP Staff

Re: Pimping the style

Post by QNAPJames »

/mnt/ext/home/httpd/
NAS: QNAP TS-464T4 Special Edition + Seagate IronWolf 125 3.84TB SATA SSD * 4 (RAID5)
Backup: QNAP TR-002 + Seagate IronWolf 10TB SATA HDD *2 (RAID0)
Networking: QNAP QSW-1108-8T 2.5GbE Network Switch
APS
Getting the hang of things

Re: Pimping the style

Post by APS »

Thanks James! I'm going to have a look in there to see if I can do some serious graphical damage to my Qnaps :P

Thanks again, it's appreciated.

-1 x TS-209 Pro Turbo 1TB
-2 x TS-209 Pro Turbo 500GB, RAID1
-1 x TS-209 II Pro Turbo 2TB, RAID 1
-1 x TS-409 Pro Turbo 2TB, RAID 5
-1 x TS-409 Pro Turbo 4TB, RAID 1

Return to “Miscellaneous”