UpnP time capsule myQNAPcloud

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
erikzzzz
New here

UpnP time capsule myQNAPcloud

Post by erikzzzz »

I had set up myQNAPcloud service working fine, however somehow it does not work anymore. When i trim to autoconfiger the router I get an error message "no UPnP router found" I have en time capsule as a router . Does anyone know hot to set it up ?

regards

diederik nieuwenhuijs
TS - 119 turbo
schumaku
Guru

Re: UpnP time capsule myQNAPcloud

Post by schumaku »

In a way, the message is correct - the Apple Time Capsule or Airport devices don't support UPnP router configuration. However, the Auto Router Configuration should be able to deal with it anyway.

Please always provide details - NAS model, firmware, exact router type and firmware installed here for example.

Here what QTS 4.1 - myQNAPcloud Service documentation says on the issue:
Click "Rescan" to detect the router if no UPnP router is found on the local network and "Diagnostics" to check the diagnostic logs. If the UPnP router is incompatible with the NAS, click the tooltip icon (!) and then click "UPnP Router Compatibility Feedback..." (http://www.qnap.com/go/compatibility_router.html) to contact the technical support. Select the NAS services to be allowed for remote access. Click "Apply to Router". The NAS will configure the port forwarding on the UPnP router automatically. You will then be able to access the NAS services from the Internet.
erikzzzz
New here

Post by erikzzzz »

thaks for your reply,
I read the documentation however that doens not help with this problem. I had it set up with the wizard and it was working fine till now. I have opend the nessary ports in the time capsule (router) ports 8080, 80, 473. However the auto router configeration does not work and the server is not found.

Nas model is TS-119 turbo
firmware is the latest
router is apple time capsule with the lateste firmware

regards
diederik
schumaku
Guru

Post by schumaku »

Sorry, "latest" firmware is useless ... provide effective data please.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”