What is openHAB?
openHAB is a software for integrating different home automation systems and technologies into one single solution that allows over-arching automation rules and that offers uniform user interfaces.
This means openHAB
- is designed to be absolutely vendor-neutral as well as hardware/protocol-agnostic
- can run on any device that is capable of running a JVM (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- lets you integrate an abundance of different home automation technologies into one
- has a powerful rule engine to fulfill all your automation needs
- comes with different web-based UIs as well as native UIs for iOS and Android
- is fully open source
- is maintained by a passionate and growing community
- is easily extensible to integrate with new systems and devices
- provides APIs for being integrated in other systems
Download (v1.7.1 and older):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... aring#list
openHAB on Google Groups:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openhab ... N1kHT6POsJ
Any kind of feedback is welcome.
btw: I still don't know how to provide additional information (like description and screenshot) in the App Center.