[Com. QPKG kodi 2-16.1.1 ALL PVR / Visu / audio] for HD_Station 3.1+

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
gup133
Starting out

Re: [Com. QPKG kodi 16.1 ALL PVR] REVIVAL for HD_Station 3.1

Post by gup133 »

Thank you so much Philippe, really appreciated!!!
Just to know, since even in the Linux Station we've a version of KODI without PVR, do you have a working version for Linux Station too? I'm sorry for my istance but since I'm not so expert in Linux I'd like to try it with KODI.
Thank you again!!!
bighugesumo
Starting out

Post by bighugesumo »

Ok i did copy the .kodi folder in Kodi/root/.kodi, but in share/homes/admin there are no .kodi folder to replace it, what am i missing?

I even tried to run it with the default configuration (without copying any of my folder) but it doesnt work.
bighugesumo
Starting out

Post by bighugesumo »

Hi philip, im a total noob, i know the qpkg is installed, i got the "app is installed and ready to use" message in the web admin page but something aint right. What do you mean by "validate"? Thanks for all your help.
Elohim
Starting out

Post by Elohim »

father_mande wrote:Hi,
gup133 wrote:Thank you so much Philippe, really appreciated!!!
Just to know, since even in the Linux Station we've a version of KODI without PVR, do you have a working version for Linux Station too? I'm sorry for my istance but since I'm not so expert in Linux I'd like to try it with KODI.
Thank you again!!!
In Linux Station (it's an Ubuntu 14.04 system)
just add the kodi repository OR verify that the source is define in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ search for a file with : team-xbmc in the name ...
then install it using apt-get, install also PVR modules you want ... (perhaps and update of kodi will be done ... if the kodi provide is not the last version)

nothing difficult ... just as a "normal" Ubuntu system.

Philippe.
I don´t know if this is possible, but can you make a zip file just to install the pvr clients?
bighugesumo
Starting out

Post by bighugesumo »

Thanks, ill follow the instructions carefully, cant wait to get home after work.
Elohim
Starting out

Post by Elohim »

Ya...
Me to, thanks for the instructions :)
bighugesumo
Starting out

Post by bighugesumo »

Philip!!You ARE THE MAN!!! those idiotproof instructions made my day!Thank you so much. Question now is: if its not a matter of compatibility why the hell qnap left out pvr's?
Napas
Starting out

Post by Napas »

Hey,

this version resolved PVR client problem. But i still have a problem on this version and official 16 version, not on 15.2, Outside the NAS on windows and android version 16 from kodi works fine.
Several live tv links on my addons as stopped working saying Error opening, plugin... CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin)...

On version 15.2 everything is ok. Anyone knows how to resolve this or any idea?

Thanks.
derlordis0n
New here

Post by derlordis0n »

Hi there,

I tried this on TS-253. First it ran but now it crashed my system. It fills up the RAM up to 96% and freezes (kodi.bin in RAM is bigger than 1.5 GB). Do I do something wrong?

edit: it was a clean install. Just added some IPTV channels but disabled TV afterwards again.
edit2: 15.2.1 runs fine... where might be the problem with your version?
Napas
Starting out

Post by Napas »

father_mande wrote:Hi,
Napas wrote:Hey,

this version resolved PVR client problem. But i still have a problem on this version and official 16 version, not on 15.2, Outside the NAS on windows and android version 16 from kodi works fine.
Several live tv links on my addons as stopped working saying Error opening, plugin... CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin)...

On version 15.2 everything is ok. Anyone knows how to resolve this or any idea?

Thanks.
Information is too short and too "general" to have an idea ...
Please provide addons name and kodi.log corresponding to the error ...

I add PVR modules but not ALL Add-ons ... because lot of can be added from inside kodi ... so ... I don't compile ALL ... for ex. all addons like some sound related, etc. ... but if needed I can add it ...
AND last some addons are not existing in Linux Kodi version ... or not compatible with kodi 16 and need an uninstall of previous and reinstall a new one ... all information in kodi web site ... (look at migration)

Philippe.

Thanks for the help Philippe,

There are several addons like this one i'm attaching, this add-on contains links to various Portugal Channels , International ,Sports And more

I'm sending you the repository to install from zip file and the log error from your kodi

repository.pancas-1.0.0.zip
update the repository and then install from Pancas Repository, Video Addons and the addon is Pancas

On the Addon by example one it always work... "Canais Desporto Nacional (Pancas)" and then the 7th link, the first that says Sport TV 1 SD (Sports Devil)

Note: this works on 15.2 version, windows and android 16 version. Doesn't work on the kodi 16 nas hybrid station and linux station ubuntu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Napas
Starting out

Post by Napas »

Hey Philippe,

yes, it's version 1.0.5 that i use, if u see on the log error, it says there the version. u can run that example i gave u? (sorry to answer and put this question here)
Napas
Starting out

Post by Napas »

hey,

On "Canais Portugual" by Pancas it works, but if u go on the main menu to the 5th link that says " "Canais Desporto Nacional (pancas)", after that on the 7th link that says "SPORT TV 1 SD (SPORTS DEVIL)", that link on windows and android works, but not on the NAS on the 16 kodi version or your 16 version. On the 15.2 version also works. i don't know if theres something diferent to linux in some kind of links or something else. Please try that particular link please.

Thanks a lot Philippe
Elohim
Starting out

Post by Elohim »

Napas wrote:hey,

On "Canais Portugual" by Pancas it works, but if u go on the main menu to the 5th link that says " "Canais Desporto Nacional (pancas)", after that on the 7th link that says "SPORT TV 1 SD (SPORTS DEVIL)", that link on windows and android works, but not on the NAS on the 16 kodi version or your 16 version. On the 15.2 version also works. i don't know if theres something diferent to linux in some kind of links or something else. Please try that particular link please.

Thanks a lot Philippe
Try using this addon

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manual ... l-on-xbmc/

PT > Tens outras maneiras para ver os canais ;)
Napas
Starting out

Post by Napas »

Hey,

i've noticed that some errors on the log was ERROR: Unable to load librtmp.so.1

on the linux station i did:

sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo apt-get install librtmp1

and this resolved to play RTMP streams that doesn't work before on linux.

any idea on how to resolve the first of the problems on the hybrid station?
Napas
Starting out

Post by Napas »

Hey,

Thanks a lot man! I've already copied the files. later i'll test it on hybridDesk.
If it's possible try to consider to put those libs on a next QPKG.

Keep up the good work. thanks for all the help.

Return to “Community Apps”