myNAScloud - Q703

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
copicanarias
New here

myNAScloud - Q703

Post by copicanarias »

Hello,

Does anybody know how to configure myNAScloud service in a Q703 Fujitsu Celvin NAS?

When I choose myNAScloud app, I activate uPNP and MyDDNS services only and there is no option to configure the account.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jasisboy
New here

Re: myNAScloud - Q703

Post by jasisboy »

You have to enable Upnp in your router. In mine the path once I'm inside (192.168.1.1): Network Settings - LAN - Upnp. Once there I just have to tick "enable".
schumaku
Guru

Post by schumaku »

copicanarias wrote:Does anybody know how to configure myNAScloud service in a Q703 Fujitsu Celvin NAS?
I don't know anything about a myNAScloud service - the myQNAPcloud service is available to QNAP NAS only.
copicanarias
New here

Post by copicanarias »

Hello again:

I think its basically the same service. In fact, when I select Cloudlink or myNAScloud, it's myQNAPcloud service what it's referenced in the configuration page and if I choose 'install', the link takes me to https://www.qnap.com/i/en/app_releaseno ... =CloudLink but after install, there is no other configuration possible.

Thank you for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andrew_Ko
New here

Post by Andrew_Ko »

similar problem. I can't activate myNAScloud usung CELVIN Q700
crusher70
First post

Post by crusher70 »

I realize this is an old thread but has anyone found a solution to this issue.

I'm running firmware 4.3.3 on Q700 and Q703 Fujitsu NAS boxes. The built in "myNAScloud" and the manually installed "Cloudlink" app downloaded from the QNAP site bot behave the same (please see screenshot).
As you can see there are not other options for example to "Get Started" as indicated in the configuration instructions. I have created an account on the cloud site and it seems to be configured correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Andrew_Ko
New here

Post by Andrew_Ko »

After cross upgrade up to TS-219 everything works fine.
TheZx95
New here

Post by TheZx95 »

Hello

I have a QE705 fujitsu nas
I can't install cloudlink application 2.2.11 verifier incorrect 1.1.45 not working I need proper version application maybe 1.1.64 or 2.0.64 can work
can someone send me the installer file?
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

you sure you want to expose a completely outdated fujitsu branded firmware version to the web ?..seems like a (very!) bad idea

new qnap installer files will also probably need a new(ish) qts version .. will probably not work
TheZx95
New here

Post by TheZx95 »

The latest firmware is running on NAS 4.3.4 but does not allow installing the cloud.11 cloudlink application
I looked at the website I could download version 1.1.88 but it did not allow me to install. Version 1.1.45 can be installed but it does not work. Any other ideas for this? I want remote access but i cant do ddns too just running on local network. How can I do it to reach it remotely?
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

get a router with vpn server function..then use the vpn to connect to your network

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”