- User Preferences Panel. Users can now change their personal profile information and preferences from a centralised location.
- Publish to the web. A new method to share your data, the publish to the web feature allows you to share a link for others to be able to download or access your data as .xlsx, .csv or .json files.
- New feature: Update Values. Save time by adding an action button to your sheet to execute a record update for multiple fields. Best used for repetitive actions in your workflow.
- New feature: Calendar Report. Create a Calendar Report that perfectly shows your schedule based on date fields in your database sheet.
- Linked fields now support full-text search. Full-text search now supported for linked fields, allowing users to search for the linked sheet contents faster.
- Additional access right settings for bulletin and survey users. System administrators can now configure additional access right settings to block create or edit rights for bulletin & survey users.
- Design mode update: Form Tools. As we add more features to our design mode, we want them to be more organized and easier to find. Therefore we added a new "Form Tools" button in the design mode for you to find all the design tools you need easily.
- Bugs Fixed
Ragic is the flexible cloud database for businesses. Users can build their own database applications that fit perfectly to their own business with no programming knowledge as if they were creating a spreadsheet, or install from tons of fully customizable database app templates.
1 post • Page 1 of 1