[QPKG] sherpa mini-package-manager (CLI) beta

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
OneCD
Guru

Re: [SCRIPT] sherpa

Post by OneCD »

No worries - thanks for letting me know. I've noticed there are sometimes issues with pip and Entware-ng. I'll have to keep an eye on that. :'

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dirkonline
Easy as a breeze

Post by dirkonline »

I have a question / suggestion

Considering that some, like me, might use your skript to install Sickrage alongeside an existing Sickbeard installation and want to keep both active until the new installation works as intended.
Would it make sense to include a parameter to set Sickrage to use a specific port for the webinterface? What are your thoughts on this?
cotten
Getting the hang of things

Post by cotten »

Will I need to use C. Hall post processing script?
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

dirkonline wrote:Considering that some, like me, might use your skript to install Sickrage alongeside an existing Sickbeard installation and want to keep both active until the new installation works as intended.
Would it make sense to include a parameter to set Sickrage to use a specific port for the webinterface? What are your thoughts on this?
What port are you using for SickBeard? The default for the SickRage QPKG is 7073. If your SB is on a different port, then you can install SR alongside SB. That's how I did it a few weeks ago when I was re-creating all my shows in SR.

In keeping with the 'fully-automated' theme for this script, I've not included any user-interactions or parameters for the user to set (well, except for specifying --debug) as it adds complexity. Once you ask a user for input, you have to perform type-validation and bounds-checks. And if - someday - this script is integrated into the QPKG pre-start functions, the user won't have any way to specify parameters. ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

cotten wrote:Will I need to use C. Hall post processing script?
I guess you mean his nzbToMedia scripts. No, you don't need to use them. ;)

cotten

Post by cotten »

Hey, OneCD..

I'm trying to use the nzbtomedia to have it full auto. in the CP, under general, advance setting there is no API KEY field. So unable to use the mzbtomedia.. If there is a better way to post process. I'm willing to tried. The install so far has gone very well. Thank you.

Updater
Enable periodic update checking
Notification

Send a notification if an update is available.
Automatic

Automatically update when update is available
Git Command

git

Advanced
Run The Wizard
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

cotten wrote:I'm trying to use the nzbtomedia to have it full auto. in the CP, under general, advance setting there is no API KEY field. So unable to use the mzbtomedia.. If there is a better way to post process.
Ah, I've not used nzbToMedia for post-processing of CP stuff, so I'm clueless there. ;)

However, your CP should be set to integrate with SAB (if the install worked correctly). You can check it in CP under Settings -> Downloaders -> Sabnzbd. Your SAB API key should be shown here. Click the 'Test Sabnzbd' button.

cotten

Post by cotten »

Yea, that's there, the nzbToMedia calls for CouchPotato's API key to be enter in the script which is different the Sabs.

How do you post-process?
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

I use nzbToMedia for SickRage only.

You might want to ensure that /share/Download/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg is configured for your setup. The [CouchPotato] section is what you need.

OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Oh, just occurred to me after a re-read of your posts - are you looking for the CP API key???

cotten

Post by cotten »

Yea, I looked for it under

Enter the api key used for CouchPotatoServer. Found in CouchPotatoServer->settings->general (addvanced setting)

But not there on your package.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

No worries - it's there - it's just hard-to-see. ;)

Ensure you've hit the slider for 'Show advanced' at the top-right of the settings page.

Then look just below the 'Advanced' heading:

The Mask
Starting out

Post by The Mask »

OneCD wrote: I think the second one failed on your NAS as it was trying to use BusyBox wget which doesn't support HTTPS. ;)

Code: Select all

which wget; echo; wget -V
You're absolutely spot on. It's the busybox version.

Thnx.
cotten

Post by cotten »

Ok, my couchpotato is missing a lot of stuff on it, I don't have that field.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

cotten wrote:Ok, my couchpotato is missing a lot of stuff on it, I don't have that field.
Your menu is also arranged differently. :'

What does your 'About' page show?

Return to “Community Apps”