[QPKG] sherpa mini-package-manager (CLI) beta

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
cotten
Getting the hang of things

Re: [SCRIPT] sherpa

Post by cotten »

Looks that same but the ID number
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

cotten wrote:Looks that same but the ID number
That's the process identifier, it will change on every launch of CP.

The rest does look the same. Hmm... it's a noodle-scratcher. I'm almost out of time now, but I'll do some research today and see if I can find out why yours looks different.

You might also try asking about this on the CouchPotato forum.

For posterity, can you please post your sherpa debug log - but only the section where you installed CouchPotato?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cotten

Post by cotten »

Yea, I'm going play around with.
cotten

Post by cotten »

So a little messing around, I had to complete uninstall couch, and reinstate a different package, and then update from this forum.

viewtopic.php?f=269&t=130572&p=600789&h ... ed#p609351

But go it working. I think my case is a one off because I had issue with CP before which is why I'm doing a fresh install.

Time to work on post processing.
dirkonline
Easy as a breeze

Post by dirkonline »

OneCD wrote:
dirkonline wrote:Considering that some, like me, might use your skript to install Sickrage alongeside an existing Sickbeard installation and want to keep both active until the new installation works as intended.
Would it make sense to include a parameter to set Sickrage to use a specific port for the webinterface? What are your thoughts on this?
What port are you using for SickBeard? The default for the SickRage QPKG is 7073. If your SB is on a different port, then you can install SR alongside SB. That's how I did it a few weeks ago when I was re-creating all my shows in SR.

In keeping with the 'fully-automated' theme for this script, I've not included any user-interactions or parameters for the user to set (well, except for specifying --debug) as it adds complexity. Once you ask a user for input, you have to perform type-validation and bounds-checks. And if - someday - this script is integrated into the QPKG pre-start functions, the user won't have any way to specify parameters. ;)
I am using 7071 for Sickbeard right now, so it won't be an issue. If I remember correctly back when I set up Sickbeard there was a conflict with something else and I had to change it. But as you said, less options is more and the automated approach works beautifully so far :)
cotten

Post by cotten »

Thanks, OneCD. Everything is working again...
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

cotten wrote:But go it working. I think my case is a one off because I had issue with CP before which is why I'm doing a fresh install.
Great! Sounds like you worked it out.

edit: ah, you did. :DD
dirkonline wrote:I am using 7071 for Sickbeard right now, so it won't be an issue. If I remember correctly back when I set up Sickbeard there was a conflict with something else and I had to change it.
It'd be awesome to import all the SB setting into SR, but I read somewhere there have been too many changes to the DB for this to happen. Fortunately, I found that the SR process to examine and import existing shows from disk works very well. It helps if you were naming your shows in SB with the season and episode number, and source and resolution. :geek:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dirkonline
Easy as a breeze

Post by dirkonline »

dirkonline wrote:I am using 7071 for Sickbeard right now, so it won't be an issue. If I remember correctly back when I set up Sickbeard there was a conflict with something else and I had to change it.
It'd be awesome to import all the SB setting into SR, but I read somewhere there have been too many changes to the DB for this to happen. Fortunately, I found that the SR process to examine and import existing shows from disk works very well. It helps if you were naming your shows in SB with the season and episode number, and source and resolution. :geek:[/quote]

Oh I have been doing that anyway via Sickbeard in order to allow Kodi (formerly XBMC) to read it all properly. I will set Sickrage up this weekend with your script and then do a side by side until I have all my shows in Sickrage and then turn off Sickbeard.
FizzNuts

Re: [SCRIPT] nzb-multi-installer

Post by FizzNuts »

Xmantium wrote:Are you able to put this on GitHub so others can input into it?

Any chance Sonarr can be added? Its way better than Sickrage, try and see for yourself

nzb-multi installer is a confusing name, think its best to put "Sabnzbd+ and Addons Installer" would be a better fit
I completely agree that QSonarr is way better than Sickrage. more stable, easier to use, easier to configure.
Jesse

Model: TS-453A 16GB FW: 4.3.3.0404 Build: 20171213
Disks: [RAID-5] 4 x 3TB HGST DeskStar NAS
Media Boxes: XBOX One, Yamaha Aventage Receiver
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Fortunately, @Stéphane has been kind enough to provide QPKGs for QSonarr and Qmono. ;)

FizzNuts

Post by FizzNuts »

OneCD wrote:Fortunately, @Stéphane has been kind enough to provide QPKGs for QSonarr and Qmono. ;)
Oh I know, and they are WONDERFUL!
Jesse

Model: TS-453A 16GB FW: 4.3.3.0404 Build: 20171213
Disks: [RAID-5] 4 x 3TB HGST DeskStar NAS
Media Boxes: XBOX One, Yamaha Aventage Receiver
tazzi
Starting out

Post by tazzi »

Those of you unhappy with the instability of Sickrage but not wanting to move to Sonarr shoud take a look at Sickgear. Absolutely rock solid. I run it via autorun - no qpkg - but I'm sure someone with more skills than me could produce one.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Oh geez, not another fork... :DD

Can you bullet-point the differences for those of us (like me) who don't what what they are?

dirkonline
Easy as a breeze

Post by dirkonline »

I used your script last night to install Sickrage. It worked just fine, no errors at all. It even took the API Key from Sabnzdb+ which was a nice touch. Now I just have to work my way through this and get the post processing set up. Any tips on that? I had a search last night and found plenty of pages of various ages but it all seemed a bit mixed up and all over the place.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Using Clinton's nzbToMedia scripts, a large part of post-process configuration is handled by /share/Download/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg. You'll need to check that the [SickBeard] section is configured for your setup.

Also ensure your SAB setting for 'scripts folder' is [/share/Download/nzbToMedia]. This is something else I can automate - just have to remember to do it when my PC is nearby. ;)

edit: changed ref from [SickRage] to [SickBeard]
Last edited by OneCD on Thu May 11, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Community Apps”