Local Display lacking timestamp overlay, and other issues

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
caravanboy
Starting out

Local Display lacking timestamp overlay, and other issues

Post by caravanboy »

Hi,
Not sure if I'm missing something but I've just setup Surveillance Station "Local Display" latest version (5.1.1.4.3) so I can see live and playback CCTV on my TV via HMDI. It works but it seems quite limited compared to the PC-based QVR Mon application. A really obvious missing thing is an on-screen timestamp of the playback video time. I realise there's a time-bar beneath the video with a little white bar but that isn't granular enough to accurately read the time. Am I missing a config option somewhere? I've looked all over and can't find one.

Also, I don't know if anyone else spotted this but my lack of a time display drove me nuts at first as I just couldn't seem to get the Local Display playback version so show me anything other than a night-time shot regardless of which day or time I chose, even though the little white marker on the time-stamp bar said it was middle of the day. Eventually I concluded it was becuase I'd left QVR Mon running on the PC and that was showing a playback from midnight. When I exited that then Local Display started working normally - but still no on-screen timestamp overlay. Very annoying.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”