recurrent warnings "CloudLink service for mobile applications is not available"

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
matteoargos
Starting out

recurrent warnings "CloudLink service for mobile applications is not available"

Post by matteoargos »

Hello

I have QNAP NAS TS-43 where is running CloudLink

As I do not have a fixed IP this service is quite usefull for me to access NAS from my mobile devices (using Qmanager or Qget etc...)
Usually several times per day (every hours or something more or less) I receive waring from NAS telling me
"Level: Warning
[myQNAPcloud] CloudLink service for mobile and PC applications is not available. You may not be able to access your QNAP device via QNAP mobile apps or PC utilities via CloudLink. Please make sure your device is connected to the Internet and the UDP traffic is not blocked. error code: [-1]"
Then seems I cannot access my NAS from my mobile devisces..... but then the situation return normal automatically
I am pretty sure the internet connection is ok , NAS is connected to the internet.
I set the NAS with fixed IP, DNS primary and secondary is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (google) and usually I dont experience any particular issue
Is something due to the CloudLink Server?
Is there a way to understand if there is something wrong in my NAS configuration?

Thanks for helping.
BeyondEvil
Starting out

Re: recurrent warnings "CloudLink service for mobile applications is not available"

Post by BeyondEvil »

I have the same issue on my TS-219P.
mydjtl
Getting the hang of things

Re: recurrent warnings "CloudLink service for mobile applications is not available"

Post by mydjtl »

TS-251+
(2) Seagate IronWolf 12TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drives
8gb RAM in one slot. 4.3.3
Firmware as of 3/8/2020: 4.4.1.1216 (2/14/2020)
zxlife
Starting out

Post by zxlife »

I'm getting these errors too and I have a static public-facing IP address.
Any idea which (default) UDP ports I need to check for?
Any idea which settings in the QNAP web interface I need to check to see which UDP ports are being used?
Are these ports outgoing or incoming?

Thansk
BloodBaz
QNAP TS-412 (4 x 2TB WD RED)
indiomako
First post

Post by indiomako »

I have the same issue on a TS-231P.

Ithink...after the last update.

Thnx in advance.

Mako-

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”