Where is QVR Pro 1.2 Firmware?

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
wwtiger77
First post

Where is QVR Pro 1.2 Firmware?

Post by wwtiger77 »

I got three new cameras, I made sure to check the QVR Pro compatibility list beforehand. They show up with a QVR Pro FW of 1.2.0.0.20180431
I have Qvr Pro 1.1 installed and for some mysterious reason I simply cannot find any newer firmware for it?

App Center shows no updates for Qvr Pro and I have searched forums and engines for it (thinking it might be beta) but I'm at a loss.

The cameras hooked up but were auto detected as ONVIF, that seems to be a little glitchy.
I searched for the correct model but it does not exist in the QVR Pro camera list (it does however show in the Surveillance Station list).
I switched the cameras to run as Generic Model (RTSP) types for now and it has been working fine enough for the past 3 months, it just bugs me that I still don't have an update to the newer firmware, I cannot use any events until I find that firmware.

What am I missing, and can you point me in the right direction please?

TS-653 Pro (8 gb) 4.3.5
WvandeHoef
New here

Re: Where is QVR Pro 1.2 Firmware?

Post by WvandeHoef »

Same here, bought Hikvision cam to record in H.265 and that seems to be only supported in v1.2

Qnap-team.... where can we download it?

TS-251+ (8Gb) FW 4.3.4
Trexx
Ask me anything

Re: Where is QVR Pro 1.2 Firmware?

Post by Trexx »

That isn't QVR Pro firmware, that is QVR Pro version # that you are talking about.

I think I remember hearing on one of the recent videos that QVR Pro 1.2 was coming around the Oct. ish timeframe, but I don't recall for sure.
Paul

Model: TS-877-1600 FW: 4.5.3.x
QTS (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x 1TB WD Blue m.2's
Data (HDD): [RAID-5] 6 x 3TB HGST DeskStar
VMs (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x1TB SK Hynix Gold
Ext. (HDD): TR-004 [Raid-5] 4 x 4TB HGST Ultastor
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 64GB DDR4-2666
UPS: CP AVR1350

Model:TVS-673 32GB & TS-228a Offline[/color]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Plex NAS Compatibility Guide | QNAP Plex FAQ | Moogle's QNAP Faq

Return to “Surveillance Solution”