QVR Pro 1.2.0 RC1 Release [Official Released]

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
poway_j
Starting out

Re: QVR Pro 1.2.0 RC1 Release

Post by poway_j »

Here is my story...

I downloaded the QVRClient for windows 64 bit. This worked and shows my cameras after installation. Then I downloaded and installed QVRPro 1.2.0 and installed. This caused the QVRClient to stop working (some connection error). I also received a event list error after opening QVRPro. I tried to recreate my events and they would not complete. I tried to delete the cameras but I couldn't because it thinks I have events tied to the cameras (event though my event list is blank). The next step was to reinstall version 1.1.0, this allowed me access to me event list. I deleted all events and cameras. Then I reinstalled version 1.2.0 and it shows no cameras, so I tried to install a camera but it will not install...

Still messing around trying to get it to work.

PS. I had to use version 1.1.0 because the latest release never worked and rolling it back was the outcome of my service ticket.
QNAPAlanK
QNAP Staff

Post by QNAPAlanK »

Hello poway_j

Please submit the helpdesk ticket, and attach the ticket number to here, I will help to push member to help you.

Thanks
poway_j
Starting out

Post by poway_j »

To be honest the help ticket results have been extremely disappointing. I have had the same issue for over a year with both Surveillance Station and with QVRPro. The motion detection gets stuck on record randomly with a RLC-411 cameras. I know this issue relates to the QNAP software because the Reolink client does not behave this way even when I run both simultaneously.

I was able to uninstall the QVRPro 1.2.0 and delete all directories. Once reinstalled, I was able to get the cameras installed and the motion detection set. Unfortunately the random stuck detection record issue remains so far. I am trying one last reboot. If the issue remains I will submit another help ticket.
poway_j
Starting out

Post by poway_j »

Submitted - #VFV-971-96121
sushisean
New here

Post by sushisean »

Gets stuck at 45% whenever I try to install this. I just opened a ticket too
sushisean
New here

Post by sushisean »

sushisean wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:02 am Gets stuck at 45% whenever I try to install this. I just opened a ticket too
OK it got hung up at 45% and then again at 75% but did eventually finish.
P2WRTMR
Starting out

Post by P2WRTMR »

SMH SMH SMH. I should have known better. I immediately updated both my home and office ( I use QVR as a secondary system because its so buggy ) and guess what. Both systems updated and some cameras will not connect. Surprise suprise. What a POS.
yoyoman1234
Starting out

Post by yoyoman1234 »

hi P2WRTMR,

i suggest you leave your teamviewer id to qnap alan or send a email to him.
furto
New here

Post by furto »

My 4 cameras stopped working with the update. Removing them and re-adding makes it work momentarily, then it goes back to getting stuck on 'connecting'.
P2WRTMR
Starting out

Post by P2WRTMR »

furto wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:40 pm My 4 cameras stopped working with the update. Removing them and re-adding makes it work momentarily, then it goes back to getting stuck on 'connecting'.
Oh, so im not the only one with this issue. Lets leave a teamviewer open to our machines so we can have our systems completely exposed while they investigate a problem that not just 1 person is having.

I mean, if you read the website about how great QVR Pro is, I don't see anything that says leave your system exposed so we can fix problems in our software. Hell, I didn't see that when I paid close to $10k on my receipt.

https://www.qnap.com/solution/qvr-pro-official/en/ Just checked it over again... Doesn't say anything about it having many issues.
FoxSTI
Getting the hang of things

Post by FoxSTI »

What are some features coming up on the next releases. So far I am happy with what I am seeing, but there some some basic features still missing that I would love to have.
some features that come to mind are:

- A motion search on an area of the screen (picture) would be great. You draw an area on the footage and the timeline shows in RED or GREEN etc the times when there was a change in the footage with in the area.

These two are mostly for monitoring specific areas on manned installations.
-Turn motion detection on/off per camera
- Real-time motion detection areas on live view
- Live view image adjustments (again real time)
nikonvulcano
Getting the hang of things

Post by nikonvulcano »

Also for me, there are a lot of issues with my Relolink cameras. I've opened tickets since august, and I tried all of suggestions of Qnap Help desk, but it still does not work properly. There are a lot of disconnection, CPU compsumption, and each time that reboot the NAS, the motion detection in GUI camera disable, so the QVR don't records any movement (I have to re-able each time the motion detection in the GUI of each camera).
TVS-463 - 16GB RAM - QTS 4.3.6

Return to “Surveillance Solution”