Web connectivity problem > myQNAPCloud stopped working

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
iamwagz
First post

Web connectivity problem > myQNAPCloud stopped working

Post by iamwagz »

Hi all, just let me preface this with letting everyone know that I've searched on this for weeks and after trying port forwarding, upnp enable/disable, changing ports etc. etc., I'm reduced to asking for help here.

I run a Netgear XR500 (192.168.1.1) which I have plugged both NICs from the QNAP TS-25 into, this router is connected to a separate D6300 Netgear ADSL modem/router (192.168.0.1). I used to plug the NAS straight into the D6300 and it worked fine. Since having this new configuration I am unable to connect to myqnapcloud <name>.myqnapcloud.com from an external network.

When I am at home and connected to my wi-fi, <name>.myqnapcloud.com directs me to the router signin admin page for the D6300 (192.168.0.1). I have tried port forwarding only from the D6300, only from the XR500, from both, from none with upnp etc. etc. nothing seems to work. Web connectivity in the myqnapcloud app on the NAS shows a red cross beside the web connectivity.

Has anyone else had issues similar to this or can give me a hand sorting it out? Thanks in advance.
jasonpackard
New here

Re: Web connectivity problem > myQNAPCloud stopped working

Post by jasonpackard »

I'm having the same problem on my TS-251... don't know how to fix it. I've tried several things like you, and have read the forums. If someone could help... please :S :(
dizzy0709
Starting out

Re: Web connectivity problem > myQNAPCloud stopped working

Post by dizzy0709 »

I have HS251+ and I have also done all the troubleshoot and more , nothing will make myQNAPCloud Web Connection connect. This continues to be a problem with current firmware and previous firmware. I do not have the complexity of two routers or multiple NICs.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”