QVR Pro Camera settings not loading

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
Lumen
New here

QVR Pro Camera settings not loading

Post by Lumen »

After installing QVR Pro, the camera settings tab says it's loading but never stops.
Any ideas?

TS 451+
8GB ram
hockeythug
First post

Re: QVR Pro Camera settings not loading

Post by hockeythug »

Try clearing your browser cache
Lumen
New here

Post by Lumen »

It must be just me since nobody else has had this problem.
I have the latest firmware 4.3.4.0486
8GB memory, should be enough.
Recording space is 7.1 TB
Qnap TS-451+

I have installed QVR pro three times thinking there must be somethig I missed but found nothing different.
On the first install it did record from the cameras that it found from Surveillance Station but camera settings still did not load even then.
On the second install I selected a clean install and not to use any previous settings, then there were no cameras and again the camera settings did not load.
On the third install I went very slow as to not miss anything and also installed Chrome to make sure it was not the web browser, but no change.
It seems the camera settings is failing for another reason and it's not making sense what it could be.
storageman
Ask me anything

Post by storageman »

Does SS work without issue?
Lumen
New here

Post by Lumen »

Yes, SS does work well with the IPNC PTZ camera but setting the Hikvision to the correct model shows the live preview and records but does not show on the live monitor.
I will try to re-install SS and then QVR Pro to see if the cameras can record again in QVR Pro like they did before.
Even if the camers settings tab is not working in QVR pro, they will be recording.
AlastairStevenson
Experience counts

Post by AlastairStevenson »

Yes, SS does work well with the IPNC PTZ camera but setting the Hikvision to the correct model shows the live preview and records but does not show on the live monitor.
If the camera is using firmware 5.5.0 or higher, Hikvision have added some service enable / disable facilities that defaulted to 'disabled'.
If the Hikvision CGI service is disabled, some remote command&control will not operate.
Might be worth checking the camera web GUI for that.
TS-431+ for storage and media and a bunch of IP cams under Surveillance Station. TVS-473 as files backup and QVR Pro.
Lumen
New here

Post by Lumen »

It seems the problem was container station.
After reinstalling container station then QVR Pro the camera settings work as they should.
There was nothing in container station so I don't get the connection but everything is working now.
ahaltric
First post

Post by ahaltric »

I have the same problem. QVR Pro 1.2 I can't make any changes to Camera settings... add/delete/edit result with msg "Importing Camera Settings... Please wait"
Remove/add Container Stations did not help. Any advice ? Thank you
Welshwolf
First post

Post by Welshwolf »

Hi I also have 1 camera now not working, originally 2 cameras installed. I noticed the issue arose after updating my firmware over weekend. Any ideas? It keeps saying it’s connecting.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”