Changing part of already tagged photos in bulk

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
JB77
Starting out

Changing part of already tagged photos in bulk

Post by JB77 »

Hi
I experience that photos of my kids, in particular, are being mixed up en mass by the tagging system. Is there a quick way for pictures that have been tagged already to change tags in bulk. Only thing I can do know is either to click on the picture and change it individually or merge the full group...
best
JB
iam@nas
Easy as a breeze

Re: Changing part of already tagged photos in bulk

Post by iam@nas »

Are you using the Photo Station Extension / Face Detection? It seems that it does not support age detection so it assumes that a baby on a photo from 2010 still looks like a baby in 2015. Changing photos individually did not work for me - it always changed all photos. I hope that QTS 4.4.1 / QuMagie works better.
JB77
Starting out

Post by JB77 »

thanks for your reply. Issue is that it selects some of my daughters pictures as my sons which then end up in the overview and quit a lot of them. Can only select them 1 by 1 it seems
iam@nas
Easy as a breeze

Post by iam@nas »

At least it works for you to change them 1 by 1. I tried to change 1 and all images were changed - no matter of right or wrong.
jgveill
Starting out

Post by jgveill »

Exact same problem on my side. It mixes and elderly women with a young boy.

Can we set auto tag to off for the problem photos ?

J guy
jgveill
Starting out

Post by jgveill »

I just found out ... I deleted all tags in the photos having the problems (right click on the photos having the problem) and did again the tagging. I suspect that we having two different faces (in my case an elderly lady and a young boy) withing a same tag makes fixing thing impossible as the software is faster than us to change back everything.

J guy

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”