QVR Pro, Surveilance Solution and Reolink RLC-511

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
rasta_nqap
First post

QVR Pro, Surveilance Solution and Reolink RLC-511

Post by rasta_nqap »

Hi all,

i try to connect my Reolink RLC-511 Cam with QVR Pro, the Cam is listed in Compability List: https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-q ... nd=Reolink

But in the QVR Pro App, this Cam isn't listed in the drop down Menu. Can someone check this issue?

I tryed it with the Surveilance Solution Software, there is the RLC-511 listed. But when i change the Camera Option from "ONVIF Camera" to "Reolink RLC-511", there is always a error message "Can't connect - wrong IP". But I checked the IP and it is correct.....

Have someone any ideas to resolve this issues?

Thanks in advance...... :D
J2121
Know my way around

Re: QVR Pro, Surveilance Solution and Reolink RLC-511

Post by J2121 »

That's odd. I just checked my setup and the 511 is not listed as a choice either. Maybe the camera was just added to the list and will be included in an upcoming update? I would enter a support ticket to get an answer from QNAP.

On the wrong IP issue... on my Reolink cameras there are different "port" numbers for ONVIF and Reolink setups. When using the ONVIF profile, the port is 8000. When using the Reolink profile, the port is 80. Not sure if these are the same for your model number, but it's worth a try.
alexteie
New here

Post by alexteie »

Hi
I have an other issue with the reolink 511
I use the onvif Because idd the reolink profile is not there

But i choose for motion detection the camera but qvr pro wont act in the motion and wont fire the events? How can i check if the motion detection works?

Help :)

Alex
AlastairStevenson
Experience counts

Post by AlastairStevenson »

But i choose for motion detection the camera but qvr pro wont act in the motion and wont fire the events? How can i check if the motion detection works
Not all ONVIF implementations support ONVIF event notifications, it was an optional part of the original specifications.

To check if your camera creates ONVIF event notifications for motion, you can query it with ONVIF Device Manager from sourceforge.net
Give ODM some logon credentials (top left of the window) and it will automatically find ONVIF devices on the same address range as the PC.
Take a look at what's in Rules and Analytics
Any events generated can be seen in the Events page.
TS-431+ for storage and media and a bunch of IP cams under Surveillance Station. TVS-473 as files backup and QVR Pro.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”