QFILE Chromecast Audio HELP

DLNA, AirPlay, Chromecast, PS3, XBOX, iTunes, & other media players
copene
New here

QFILE Chromecast Audio HELP

Post by copene »

Hi guys, hoping you can help cause I'm pulling my hair out. My audio files are stored on my NAS in folders and I use QFILE to play them on my phone/tablets because I find it the easiest and most convenient. I use Twonky on my QNAP to serve to my WDTV's in all my rooms and everything works flawlessly. Fast forward to me setting up an outdoor audio setup. I bought a Chromecast Audio that I've connected to a simple stereo receiver in the garage, I have full Wi-Fi coverage in there and outside and the QFILE app shows the "cast" button on my Apple/Android phones/tablets which works no problem. BUT.... Instead of playing the songs in order for that album which is in it's own folder, it plays a track then automatically skips to the last song EVERY time after a track ends. It says "loading" and just keeps skipping tracks, sometimes numerous times through the folder. When I'm NOT connected to the Chromecast the songs play perfectly in order through QFILE with no problems whatsoever. The second I "cast" them they won't play in consecutive order. Any idea?
dolbyman
Guru

Re: QFILE Chromecast Audio HELP

Post by dolbyman »

I could have sworn that was posted before .. yesterday ?

do we have a forum glitch again ?
copene
New here

Re: QFILE Chromecast Audio HELP

Post by copene »

Posted it in the wrong place, sorry. Deleted the original.

Return to “Media Streaming”