After a reboot from suspension the synchronization on external hard disk does not work.

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
mario.fassino
New here

After a reboot from suspension the synchronization on external hard disk does not work.

Post by mario.fassino »

Hello. On my QNAP TS-569 PRO I installed the latest version of HBS 3 and configured two unidirectional synchronizations with daily programming of the NAS data in two different times: one on an external hard disk and the other on Onedrive. Every night I turn off the NAS and restart it in the morning and everything works fine. But if instead of turning it off I send it in suspension after the restart in the morning the synchronization on external hard disk does not start (while the one on Onedrive works). Thanks.
jgg204
Starting out

Re: After a reboot from suspension the synchronization on external hard disk does not work.

Post by jgg204 »

many problems with HBS 3.

i recommend going back to 2.1
mario.fassino
New here

Re: After a reboot from suspension the synchronization on external hard disk does not work.

Post by mario.fassino »

jgg204 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:57 am many problems with HBS 3.

Thank you for your answer. can you kindly tell me where I can find it?
jgg204
Starting out

Post by jgg204 »

mario.fassino wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:20 pm
jgg204 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:57 am many problems with HBS 3.

Thank you for your answer. can you kindly tell me where I can find it?

the app is processor/model specific. example - the app for the 431P will not run on the 453Be
your best bet is to open a ticket with QNAP and ask for a download link for HBS 2.1 from July timeframe for your particular NAS model.

Return to “Backup & Restore”